Saturday, January 19, 2013

Fairy Tail Facebook: Chat 2

Fairy Tail Facebook
Chat 2

Lucy Heartfilia is now online

Sting is now online

Rogue is now online

Levy M. is now online

Lucy Heartfilia says: Wow Sting! You're really skilled with your hands.

Sting says: So are you ;)

Levy M. says: What are you guys talking about?

Rogue says: Last night. I was there too, it was a lot of fun.

Levy M. says: OMG! What happened last night?!

Lucy Heartfilia says: Nothing ;)

Levy M. says: Is that a seductive wink? Did you guys have sex?

Lucy Heartfilia says: Maybe :)

Levy M. says: If Natsu reads that...

Natsu Dragneel is now online

Lucy Heartfilia says: SHIT!

Natsu Dragneel says: What!

Lucy Heartfilia is now offline

Natsu Dragneel says: ...?

Sting says: What up Natsu?!

Natsu Dragneel says: Nothing, you?

Sting says: Amazing

Natsu Dragneel says: What was amazing?

Sting says: Everything and nothing

Natsu Dragneel says: Um, ok...

Sting is now offline

Natsu Dragneel says: What was that all about?

Rogue says: Oh, he's just happy because he had a fun night with Lucy.

Natsu Dragneel says: As in Lucy Heartfilia?

Rogue says: Yes, I was there too.

Natsu Dragneel says: WHAT?! YOU WERE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?! DOES THAT MEAN ALL OF THAT STUFF HANDS MEANS YOU GUYS ALL HAD SEX?!

Rogue says: No, we just played Twister.

Natsu Dragneel says: Oh, ok :)

Rogue says: Well good bye, Natsu

Rogue is now offline

Levy M. says: Hey Natsu, how are you doing?

Natsu Dragneel says: Good I guess. You?

Levy M. says: Fine, I had a good night with Gajeel.

Natsu Dragneel says: Fun ;)

Levy M. says: I have to go, Gajeel said he's gonna take me out to lunch.

Natsu Dragneel says: Ok, bye.

Levy M. says: Bye bye! :)

Levy M. is offline
                                                                                                                                                
Natsu Dragneel is offline

Lucy Heartfilia is now online

Leo the Lion is now online

Lucy Heartfilia says: Ok Loki, I need you to stay with me tonight.

Leo the Lion says: Really? ;)

Lucy Heartfilia says: Don't get any ideas, dumb ass. I just need you to protect me from Natsu. If he gets anywhere near my house, you need to kick his ass!

Gray Fullbuster is now online

Juvia Lockster is now online

Gray Fullbuster says: Did you and Natsu have a fight or something, Lucy?

Juvia Lockster says: Is Natsu annoying Lucy?

Lucy Heartfilia says: Yes! He's really pissing me off! He keeps trying to have sex with me!

Gray Fullbuster says: Don't you enjoy sex?

Lucy Heartfilia says: Well ya, but I don't want it every fucking night!

Juvia Lockster says: Juvia feels the same. Gay-sama has a sex problem too.

Gray Fullbuster says: I do not!

Juvia Lockster says: Yes, Gray-sama does.

Gray Fullbuster says: You're both seriously pissing me off!

Natsu Dragneel is now online

Natsu Dragneel says: Why are they pissing you off?

Gray Fullbuster says: Juvia and Lucy think we both have sex problems.

Natsu Dragneel says: You think that, Lucy? I'm hurt.

Lucy Heartfilia says: You do have a problem. A serious problem. If you come to my house tonight, Loki is gonna kick your ass. :)

Leo the Lion says: Yes, I am gonna kick your ass if you get anywhere near Lucy tonight.

Natsu Dragneel says: Are you going to be inside her house?!

Leo the Lion says: Yes I am, so get over it!

Leo the Lion is now offline

Natsu Dragneel says: He's gone?

Gray Fullbuster says: Yup, he's gone.

Natsu Dragneel says: Grrrr! I'm gonna kill him next time I see him.

Lucy Heartfilia says: Well I hope you don't see him anytime soon. Don't visit my house for a couple days or so. Please, don't come, I don't need sex every night. 

Natsu Dragneel says: Ok, I'm sorry that you hate me so much!

Lucy Heartfilia says: I don't hate you, you dumbass!

Natsu Dragneel says: Sure sounds like you do! I mean you're always calling me dumbass, you slut!

Juvia Lockster says: Juvia thinks Natsu is being a dumbass too. Plus that was not a nice thing to say to Lucy.

Gray Fullbuster says: Juvia don't get involved in their argument.

Lucy Heartfilia says: You should let your girlfriend say whatever she wants because you're not he master! She not a slave and neither am I, Natsu!

Natsu Dragneel says: What the hell is that supposed to mean?!

Lucy Heartfilia says: You act like I'm your sex slave!

Natsu Dragneel says: WHAT THE HELL! YOU'RE NOT MY SLAVE!

Lucy Heartfilia says: You know what, you're just an ass hole with no life! I'm breaking up with you!

Natsu Dragneel says: What? Why?!

Lucy Heartfilia says: I'm breaking up with you because you're an ass hole, a retard and a complete dumb ass with commitment issues who still mutters Lisanna's name right in the middle of sex!

Natsu Dragneel says: Is that why you're mad?

Lucy Heartfilia says: Of course that's why! What girlfriend wants to hear her boyfriend mutter his childhood crush's name!

Natsu Dragneel says: Well I'm sorry.

Lucy Heartfilia says: No you're not!

Natsu Dragneel says: Yes! I am!

Lucy Heartfilia is now offline

Natsu Dragneel says: Lucy!

Natsu Dragneel is now offline

Gray Fullbuster says: Um... well that was really awkward. Lets go do a mission or something, Juvia. I hate this awkward atmosphere and if we stay at the guild any longer it's gonna get worse.

Juvia Lockster says: Juvia agrees with Gray-sama.

Gray Fullbuster is now offline

Juvia Lockster is now offline
                                                                                                                                                
Thank you for reading. I'm not telling if Natsu and Lucy get back together. This story will be updated sometime next week. Thank you for reading. I'm really happy that everyone from FanFiction (www.fanfiction.net) is on this blog and reading this story. I will be posting more stories soon. :)

~Shan282

3 comments:

  1. Your story is so good!!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my friends name is Brianna and ur storie was amazing but why was sting at lucys

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger